PROFILE OF AN EXPERT
“ASK YOURSELF. DOES YOUR REAL ESTATE EXPERT MEET THESE CRITERIA?”
- Interviews their potential clients to make sure the homeowner
fits their real estate consulting services.
- Has at least a decade of experience and has survived in both a
Buyer’s & Seller’s market.
- Sold over 500 homes, and in the last three years, averages 100
homes a year predominately sells Listings.
- Sells 99% of the homes they list three times as fast as the area’s
- Has a Broker’s License and other credentials such as GRI, CRS
and ASP (Accredited Staging Professional).
- Has a Team that consists of an Administrative Staff as well as a
Team of Buyer and Listing Specialists who works with either
Buyers or Sellers, respectively.
- Only works with sellers – your best Realtors are Listing
- Most of their business comes from referrals, approximately 95%.
- Has a list of at least 100 references with phone numbers and
testimonials for you to review.
- Lists their properties on over 40 web sites nationally to expose
their listings to many different types of buyers in both Pennsylvania
and to relocation buyers, all over the world.
- Offers an Easy-Exit Agreement that allows their clients to fire
them after 30 days in the MLS, no questions asked.
- Spends $10,000 – $25,000 a year learning new systems, ideas and
technologies from other experts around the country to be on the
leading-edge in the industry.
- They are consultants first and salespeople second. They ask
their clients thought-provoking questions that most Realtors
would not take the risk of asking.
- When negotiating your asset, they treat your money as if it were
their own and when it comes time to making or saving you money
they act like a PIT BULL.
- They understand that managing transactional details is very
important. Even the smallest mistake can be extremely costly
to their clients.
- They are not like the Average Realtor who operates their
business like a taxi cab service, moving from one client to another,
just working for the commission check.
- They operate their business like a limousine service, spending
80% of their time working with the clients that they have.
They give such great service that their clients refer at least 2
people to them before the transaction is over.
- They believe that even the most sophisticated people today need
the most expert consulting, negotiating, and the best transactional
management that best fits their needs.
- They believe that all Realtors are not the same. They are not all